Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm not the kind who shows care and concern to people,especially when the person is closer to me.
Somehow it's always misplaced,in people whom i really shouldn't bother much or care about.
Don't know why,but i just find it hard to show the care and concern i mean from my heart to people close to me,like my family.There's just this,"It's understood" feeling,and i always tell myself that the best thing i can give my mom and dad is keeping my sorry ass outta trouble and harm's way.

All this while i'd remind myself,to stay outta trouble,stay outta gangs,and to not pick up smoking,basically stuff that would make them worry for me and feel bad about.But lately,i realised,that ain't enough,cause all that,are basically stuff i oughta know would hurt me more than anyone else,they're just basic things that can't pass off as care and concern.I've made up my mind,i'm gonna start tomorrow,and now that my dad's birthday is coming,i'm gonna get him a present.And for my mom,i'm gonna bring her out for dinner.

I can't screw my life up anymore,my mom places probably the most of her hope on me making it to the uni,and i'm gonna set a benchmark for my younger brothers.I've been a lousy brother,but thats gonna change.That day i realised my brother is growing up,he's changed,but not for the good.It hurt me a little to see him becoming bad,his attitude's changed,in his studies and to my parents.This has spurred me to set a better example,someone he can look up to at least,i don't wanna see him ruin his life.And i'm not letting any shitty friends he has ruin it,and i'm gonna kill any idiot who tries to influence him to pick up a ciggarette.

Life is meaningless when you live it for yourself,
The value in life is when you live for others,
cause whether or not you accept it,
Your life intertwines with some other.

A quote i saw,

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

-Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home